Provision of electrical protection services for the specification of an 11 kV earthing transformer, and preparation of plant protection settings for a city Council standby generators project. Outputs included;
- Preparation of technical specification for 11 kV earthing transformer
- Preparation of fault studies/co-ordination studies for 11 kV Bus Coupler, and for generator 415 V ACB’s G1/G2, 415 V Incomer ACB 11, and 415 V Feeder MCCB 01; and preparation of relay settings for these devices.
- Preparation of fault studies/co-ordination studies to check for co-ordination across local 11 kV/415 V, 500 kVA supply transformers (8 off); check ‘as-found’ 415 V incomer co-ordination with 11 kV transformer fusing for a worst case of generators running in parallel with supply.
- Completion of co-ordination studies to check for co-ordination from supply transformers, via 11 kV bus coupler and up into incomers.
- Prepare/supply co-ordination charts for the above.